Central Jackson County Fire Protection District, Blue Springs, MO
CJCFPD seeks qualified applicants for a full-time position involving administrative support. This position operates from District headquarters under the direct supervision of the Chief Financial Officer. We’re looking for a motivated professional who will provide excellent customer service to the citizens of our District and our organization. Our newest team member will also work in-depth with the District’s community outreach electronic platforms while providing general administrative support including special projects and other tasks, data entry, and accounting support functions.
Ideal candidates will possess these attributes:
- Social Media releases
- Web page updates
- Press Releases
- Positive professional attitude and personal presentation
- Organization skills
- Ability to juggle multiple projects with superb accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong computer and administrative skills; responsible for high-level professional work
- Ability to focus with frequent interruptions
- Mathematical Aptitude
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Exceptional customer service skills over the phone and in person
- Time management and problem-solving skills
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS: College coursework and experience is preferred. Must be computer savvy and proficient in Microsoft Office Suite as well as being versed in a host of electronic mediums. Excellent written and verbal communications skills. Ability to maintain confidentiality and to recognize/handle sensitive information appropriately. Must submit to/pass pre-employment background screening.
All applicants must submit a completed application. Application forms may be obtained here Application, by calling 816-229-2522 during business hours, or in person at 805 NE Jefferson, Blue Springs, MO. Fax completed applications and resumes to 816-463-7092. This position will stay open until filled. CJCFPD is an EOE, drug-free workplace.